Bare Board Analysis - DFM
By using the new Design Rule Check (DRC) of PCB Investigator's Bare Board Analysis, you can easily ensure the manufacturability of your PCB design!
A perfectly designed board not only improves your failure rate (ppm), but also has a strong impact on the manufacturing costs! Additionally the time to market can be reduced by less callbacks from the PCB suppliers!
The predefined rule sets can also be easily extended by adding your own rule sets, with the newly included Rule File Manager feature. Rule sets can be created according to your company's design rules or your supplier's requirements.
Within a few seconds, the whole design will then be checked for its producibility:
- Spacing in copper / Trace width / Slivers
- Annular Ring check for drills/laser-vias and copper pads
- Mask clearance checks for drills (plated/non-plated/laser-vias), SMD pads and test points
- Copper clearance for non-plated drills
- Drill diameters and distances
- Missing Drills / Duplicated Drills
- Coverages and exposed copper areas by wrong solder masks
Ensure the manufacturability of your PCB design by using PCB-Investigator's DRC for your layout review!